FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread View

10-28-2016, 02:13 PM
Administrator

Survey availability can get a little lower near the end of the month. It could be some surveys have met their quotas, etc. We should start seeing more surveys available again in the beginning of November.
10-28-2016, 02:14 PM
Dollar Crater

Never mind their back. They were gone for about 30 minutes or more. Never happened to me so it through me off a bit. I guess that can happen from time to time. I'll be prepared next time if that happens.
10-28-2016, 02:15 PM
Administrator

Glad to hear it.

Sometimes surveys are removed temporarily when the survey provider is working on something on their end.
10-28-2016, 04:01 PM
Half Buck Crater

Default 3 hours later

no credit for yoursurvey daily. after 3 hours.
10-28-2016, 04:32 PM
Quarter Crater

Default tapresearch

i completed tapresearch survey one of them i was credited for and the other one didnt credit and i just did another one i completed the survey and reach the end of the survey and then they said i was disqualified on the tapresearch page
10-28-2016, 07:02 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunone View Post
no credit for yoursurvey daily. after 3 hours.
I don't see a YourSurvey daily approval yet for you today, but I am seeing some for recent days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dametrius View Post
i completed tapresearch survey one of them i was credited for and the other one didnt credit and i just did another one i completed the survey and reach the end of the survey and then they said i was disqualified on the tapresearch page
I am seeing the one approval for you:

TapResearch (Twice Daily Survey) (455) $0.70 October 28, 2016 03:01 PM

and I am sorry about the disqualification for the other. I'm including some more info below:

Unfortunately, we don't have any control over the qualification process for the surveys. The survey companies have a limited amount of money to pay for people to do their surveys. So they have to make sure that the surveys are done by the people most qualified for each particular topic. Some surveys are looking for people with specific tastes, other surveys may be looking for people in specific places, if the topic is age-specific the survey may be limited based on age. They get new surveys all the time. So the best thing to do is wait a while and try again to see if they find any surveys you qualify for.
10-28-2016, 10:58 PM
Nickel Crater

I did the Sweepstakes a Day Offer for 60 cents, it confirmed but it still hasnt credited? I also checked my email/spam to see if I needed to confirm my email and nothing...

Last edited by jacquelynrose; 10-28-2016 at 10:59 PM Reason: not finished
10-28-2016, 11:43 PM
Administrator

I checked your account. This offer approved for you and 60 cents was added to your account balance:

Sweepstakes a Day (0) $0.60 October 28, 2016 10:36 PM
10-29-2016, 03:21 AM
Dime Crater

Default Pending status

I've got a pending status on 9/15 of my submissions. that's 8.90 i haven't gotten any info?
10-29-2016, 12:48 PM
Administrator

Arthur camacho,

I checked your account and you joined our site on Oct 22, 2016, so there are no submissions going back to 9/15. As for your current pending offers, I see a total 7 pending offers totaling $6.90. I'm including some additional info about pending offers below:

When a user completes an offer through our site, advertisers report the completion to us and we credit your account. In most cases offers confirm within a couple of hours, but sometimes they can take days or weeks. Sometimes an advertiser may report completions slowly, other times there may be unexpected delays. For example: communication issues may occasionally delay the notifications. We regularly review our crediting processes to make sure that we identify and address these issues in a timely manner.

Please make sure you meet all of the requirements for the offers, and that you are fully completing each offer with correct, truthful and clear information. Each offer should take at least a few to several minutes each to complete and the requirements will be stated in the offer's description on our site. Also, an offer may not approve if you have already completed it previously on another site.

For more information about pending offers and possible crediting issues, please visit this page: http://forums.cashcrate.com/showthread.php?t=9400
NEW REPLY