FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread View

04-14-2017, 10:57 AM
Administrator

I am sorry you are running into an issue with the Bonus Surveys. It can take their support team a few/several business days to reply to your inquiries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashCrate Dana View Post
For items completed through the "Bonus Surveys" application you would need to contact their support team with any inquiries you may have. To do so simply navigate to the "Bonus Surveys" tab, click the "Transactions" link at the top of their app, then find the offer in question. This section will indicate the status of the offer. If you have questions about an offer you can click offer's name to access additional details and click the "Report A Problem" button to submit any inquiries.
In the meantime, maybe you can try some surveys from our Surveys page, or try completing something on another page instead?
04-18-2017, 02:19 PM
Nickel Crater

Default Pulley Surveys

Three of the four survey that I have finished in its entirety have all ended with "Unfortunately, you haven't qualified for any surveys at this time. We hope you'll try again later.". Normally, I would just move on but for all my Pulley surveys but 1, I get this message. I get all the way to the end on each of the surveys and then I get this message. It's really frustrating.
04-18-2017, 05:13 PM
Administrator

I am sorry that happened to you. I checked your account and do see an approval for one Pulley Survey today.

I know it can be frustrating when you don't qualify for the Surveys.

The Surveys are based on demographics like your age, where you live, your employment, activities you engage in, etc. Unfortunately, sometimes you do not meet the demographic criteria that the Surveys are looking for. You can keep trying though until you do qualify for one.

On a good note though, as new Surveys come out, they are often looking for different demographics. So chances are if you don't qualify for a Survey now, you will in the future.

Also, Surveys contain control questions and that could be the reason for getting booted out after so many questions. They sometimes ask you the same questions a few different times, ask you to select a specific option, etc. If you provide a different/incorrect answer, that can bring up a message that you didn't qualify.
04-18-2017, 05:26 PM
Nickel Crater

It's not that I didn't qualify. It's that this error happened to me three times in a row. And I only got the error when I did Pulley surveys. I was able to do YourSurveys and Sample Cube no problem. After I finished each survey. I am always aware of security questions.
04-18-2017, 11:14 PM
Administrator

I've kept an eye out today for any other complaints about Pulley Surveys and have not seen any others. Continuing to keep an eye out and again I am sorry you were disqualified.
04-21-2017, 07:10 PM
Dollar Crater

One last question. Are some of the surveys on the gold survey tab having issues? I'm talking about the opinionnetwork.com surveys. I click on those surveys and it loads to a blank screen for me. Here are a couple of the ones I'm talking about.

Consumer opinion survey- 7 minutes $0.6

Fitness study- 20 minutes $1.90

Homeowners Study- 15 minutes $0.50

Technology Study- 20 minutes $3.2
04-21-2017, 07:25 PM
Administrator

JMJ2,

Unfortunately I'm not seeing any of those surveys in my list. To make sure you are viewing an updated list, could you log out of CashCrate, delete all cookies and temporary Internet files, and then log back in. That should force a fresh list to reload.

It could also be there is a temporary issue with those specific surveys as well.
04-21-2017, 09:18 PM
Dollar Crater

I've deleted the cookies, but I'm not seeing these surveys anymore either. I'll have to wait and see if there are any tomorrow and if they work ok. I'll keep you updated.

Last edited by JMJ2; 04-22-2017 at 01:02 AM
NEW REPLY