FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread View

04-24-2015, 03:17 PM
( ◣_◢ )

Quote:
Originally Posted by igetpaidto View Post
Won't this new update to Google effect people more. Because their site isn't mobile friendly.
That is possible yes but I believe CashCrate's development team is working on making the site mobile friendly as we speak. I imagine that many many sites are doing this now due to Google's looming "mobile friendly" roll-out.

THEN SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE & ASK ME ANYTHING YOU WANT
04-24-2015, 07:29 PM
Dollar Crater

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppoholicsAnonymous View Post
That is possible yes but I believe CashCrate's development team is working on making the site mobile friendly as we speak. I imagine that many many sites are doing this now due to Google's looming "mobile friendly" roll-out.
I'm not talking about this site. I'm talking about someone who has their own site who is promoting. If that isn't mobile friendly.
Even though it only affects people who searches on mobile. Desktop searches aren't affecting.
04-25-2015, 01:26 AM
Was Eheavy now Elite lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by igetpaidto View Post
I'm not talking about this site. I'm talking about someone who has their own site who is promoting. If that isn't mobile friendly.
Even though it only affects people who searches on mobile. Desktop searches aren't affecting.
Desktop searches are gradually dropping, while mobile searches are rising! If you have a Google webmaster account (etc), you might have received a notification from them, that they recommend your site be mobile friendly or your site will drop in ranking. Most blogging platforms offer a mobile friendly version for their templates, so converting to mobile version is basically "checking a box"

Also since the popularity of Social Media sites are rising (Youtube/Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest/Instagram/etc there has been a drop in using search engines like Google/Yahoo/Bing/etc! So vast majority of SEO experts are also adding Social Media Marketing to their resume and web designers are adding "apps" and mobile friendly sites to their resume!

Personally, I receive a vast majority of my visit from Social sites then search engine queries. Times sure have changed in the last two years!
04-26-2015, 08:55 PM
Casual Crater

Wow your life time earnings are impressive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DayJobNuker View Post
I think I might be the all time leader. There was a time when I was making $1,000+ per WEEK here. Now I'm lucky to make $100 a month.

04-26-2015, 08:56 PM
Casual Crater

I agree! Referrals are the key! Very impressive!
Quote:
Hi, my name is Rob (Robert Walker) to be exact. I have been a member here at CashCrate for less than a year as of today. I have no college education nor do I consider myself all that smart. But when I focus my attention on something I put my all into it.

When I started here I read about the referral program and decided that it was what I was going to put my time and effort into. I did some offers and surveys along the way but I knew in my heart that getting referrals was the way to make serious money here.

I also know that unless you are from the USA, Canada or Australia, the number of surveys and offers available to you is unfortunately very limited. Go look at your surveys and offers area right now. If you do not see any available then CashCrate's referral program should now become your main focus. I know there are many people here that do not do any surveys or offers at all and still make good money every month just through the referral program.

If you have any questions about anything I have said please reply to this post and I will do my best to answer them. I would also like to encourage other top referrers here to join in on this post and share their own opinions and experiences.

They say pictures speak 1000 words so I'm just going to add a couple screenshots to my post here of my own earnings thus far. Keep in mind that 99% of these earnings come from the referral program here.

04-27-2015, 11:25 PM
Penny Crater

What is this referral? What do u do? Don't really understand? Can u plz tell me.
04-27-2015, 11:59 PM
( ◣_◢ )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love Naruto View Post
What is this referral? What do u do? Don't really understand? Can u plz tell me.
This should help you understand how the referral program works here and exactly what it is.

http://blog.cashcrate.com/features/r...els-explained/

THEN SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE & ASK ME ANYTHING YOU WANT
04-29-2015, 06:05 AM
Carrier of a big stick

Send a message via Skype™ to adam7one

Quote:
Adam I couldn't agree more. You were one of the guys that inspired me as a matter of fact. I found your blog first and that is how I learned about CashCrate in the first place. Hit me up again on Skype. I know you contacted me a while back but for the life of me I cannot seem to find your name in my contact list.
Well now, I wished you clicked on one of my links and signed up under me. I'll jump on skype in the next day or two and say hello.
04-29-2015, 07:01 AM
Penny Crater

Smile Google Update

Being a webmaster and designer myself I understand whats going on with the move from the personal computer to the mobile one but the way google are forcing people with threats is not really something I would personally agree with.

Sure you will lose rankings if your site is not mobile friendly for obvious reasons but if you are just a beginner like many of the people who contacted me are, then its like a scare tactic used for them to come to me and pay me to make it responsive for fear of a few drops in rank.

Seriously, how many mobile devices are out there and how long have we been using them? And this is an issue only now?

Some people have no chance of fixing a site like a TE or Mailer because they just purchased the script and its up to the developer to do this.

Luckily all my sites including the one I use to promote CashCrate is responsive but if yours isn't its no big deal. The last thing i would want to do is complete a survey on my phone lol.

I use The Downliner to get CashCrate Referrals
04-29-2015, 02:16 PM
Penny Crater

Default Referrals help

hey Rob

do you think you got help me out with referrals
NEW REPLY