FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread View

04-22-2015, 07:13 PM
CashCrate Elite

Sorry. It seems like I was bragging and I guess I was. I just couldn't resist

As Dana said, Google hit me (and others) hard 3 years ago. I had about 5 sites that were all high in their search rankings that got me a ton of targeted sign ups. I've moved on to other niches since then but I only make a small fraction now compared to the good old days. But hey....it was super fun while it lasted. BTW, remember I had to pay taxes on that money so I didn't get to keep it all. Uncle Sam always want his share.
04-22-2015, 07:54 PM
( ◣_◢ )

Quote:
Originally Posted by DayJobNuker View Post

As Dana said, Google hit me (and others) hard 3 years ago. I had about 5 sites that were all high in their search rankings that got me a ton of targeted sign ups. I've moved on to other niches since then but I only make a small fraction now compared to the good old days. But hey....it was super fun while it lasted. BTW, remember I had to pay taxes on that money so I didn't get to keep it all. Uncle Sam always want his share.
Yup I remember those days when Google brought down so many high ranking sites simply due to massive unrelated backlinks and so on. I had many many friends who were making $1000's per day drop down to practically nothing. A lot of them gave up and went and got day jobs but many of them just rolled with the punches and started over from scratch. Nothing good lasts forever.. These are words I live by. I don't put all my eggs in one basket anymore. I used to though; there was a time not too long ago that I too was making about $2000 every single day. I was promoting dating sites on Google Play and making $3 per lead. Then the day came that Google decided they were not going to allow that kind of content on their Play Store anymore and my earnings dropped to zero overnight. Man was that devastating but it was also a learning experience. I started doing other things and doing multiple things as well. I'm not back to making anywhere close to $2000 a day again but I'm paying my bills and taking care of my family again without having to have a 9 - 5 job. My income is growing gradually and I'm trying new things all the time. Some work and some fail but at least I try them to see.

THEN SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE & ASK ME ANYTHING YOU WANT
04-22-2015, 09:00 PM
Half Buck Crater

My goal is to add to my 9-5. Mainly pay off debt.

04-23-2015, 12:50 AM
Was Eheavy now Elite lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by DayJobNuker View Post

Good to see you around DayJobNuker! Glad you didn't have all the keywords locked up! Sure do miss the days of competing and or partnering with other Elites!

Yes Google sure did affect how things are done on the Internet, like backlinks, exact match domains, directories, forums etc BUT as far as I am concerned, content still important...it just where you have your content (AppoholicsAnonymous is a great example )

Anyway, always great to read success stories (past and present) here!
04-23-2015, 12:59 AM
Half Buck Crater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt38 View Post
My goal is to add to my 9-5. Mainly pay off debt.
Yeah same. Stupid student loan debt.

Check out my blog: JOURNEY TO ELITE LEVEL
Click HERE to sign up and work your way up to Silver and beyond!
04-23-2015, 05:36 AM
Penny Crater

Default Seriously?

Thats very disheartening that you need over 50,000 refs to make over $200 a month.
04-23-2015, 05:40 AM
( ◣_◢ )

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay27mcr View Post
Thats very disheartening that you need over 50,000 refs to make over $200 a month.
My payments are weekly, not monthly. And it doesn't necessarily take over 50,000 referrals to make it, it all depends on how active your referrals are here. I imagine a big percentage of mine are not active at all.

THEN SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE & ASK ME ANYTHING YOU WANT
04-23-2015, 02:55 PM
Dollar Crater

Won't this new update to Google effect people more. Because their site isn't mobile friendly.
04-23-2015, 09:39 PM
Quarter Crater

Getting referrals is easier said than done. The people I've asked said they don't want to spend half an hour answering the same questions over and over again for 50 cents. Some people are just luckier than others with this. It's just the way it is.
04-24-2015, 01:02 PM
Penny Crater

Cashcrate is a site where you can earn free cash online. If you are someone who needs more money and has some spare time, this site is perfect for you. You earn money by doing free offers, surveys, watching ads, shopping online, participating in live contests and referring your friends and family members to the site.Their referral system is great too. When you sign up a person you earn 20% of your level 1 referrals. If you can collect quite a few referrals, that can turn into some excellent income from others doing work! Cashcrate not only pays you 20% of your level one referrals, but they implement a 2 level referral system. That means anyone who signs up under your referrals, you will also earn 10% of their earnings. When a referral gets to the $10 minimum you get an automatic $3 bonus! Not only can you earn all that money, but once you get more referrals, your referral percentage increase up to 30%. This is why Cash crate is the best GPT site. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS UNLIMITED

I have made close to $3000 using this great Get Paid To Site. The amazing part is I've spent only about 6 hours a week on this site and I've earned $500 in 1 month! I can't urge you enough to try it out for yourself.

My Dislikes:
If you live outside the US, Canada or UK you won't have many offers.

BONUS: Sign up using this link as my referral and receive $1.00
NEW REPLY