FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread View

02-27-2008, 06:54 PM
CashCrater

Default Official Cash Crate Suggestion Thread

i wanted to make a suggestion for improvement, but i didn't see a thread already for this, just random posts. So....

my first suggestion for the forum is we have a sticky suggestion thread feel free to keep this one if you want.

what i really wanted to suggest is for the message center. Can we make an option to only email "Active memebers"? I'm sure that those who have decided they didn't like cash crate don't like continuously getting emails about it. Keep all the other options, just maybe add an active only option.

thanks

Total Dec 07 to date: $203.73

PM me for help getting referrals!

Last edited by muddy02; 02-27-2008 at 07:13 PM
02-27-2008, 09:29 PM
CashCrater

Great idea making a thread for this, I had a suggestion and hadn't figured out what to do with it yet.

It would be really nice to have a "view referrals" link from the "referral info" page instead of having to go to the message center and click on new post to get to it.
02-27-2008, 11:33 PM
Dollar Crater

Also, like the submit button, there should be an "ignore" or "remove" button so you can get rid of the offers you think you'll never do. But it would be nice to have a list like the pending offers list to go to if you change your mind. Just thought it would be a good idea.
New Blog Update coming soon!
02-28-2008, 08:04 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by disdard View Post
Great idea making a thread for this, I had a suggestion and hadn't figured out what to do with it yet.

It would be really nice to have a "view referrals" link from the "referral info" page instead of having to go to the message center and click on new post to get to it.
To add to this suggestion, it would be nice if that list would only include member who have earned money, I have pages and pages of $0 members. Also, I think the earnings are only updated at the end of the month, if it were more current that would be great.

I also really like the suggestion of being able to have the option to send messages only to active members or all members.
02-29-2008, 11:43 PM
CashCrater

Send a message via AIM to Flow05
Default Old Ways?

Hi im new and was wondering if there is any whay you could recieve paymen via PayPal, I would be willing to give a percentage of the earning each month to recieve it this way. Is it Possible?
03-01-2008, 02:04 PM
Administrator

Unfortunately, we had to stop offering Paypal as a payment option. We are currently paying by check only.

- Greg
03-01-2008, 02:11 PM
CashCrater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flow05 View Post
Hi im new and was wondering if there is any whay you could recieve paymen via PayPal, I would be willing to give a percentage of the earning each month to recieve it this way. Is it Possible?
They dont anymore

Its better to recieve checks anyway =]
03-02-2008, 02:09 AM
CashCrater

I think it would be great to see the referals user name. Not just a number. I want to know who clicked on my link. Also, so we knowwho is active and whois not
03-02-2008, 06:54 AM
CashCrater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn130 View Post
I think it would be great to see the referals user name. Not just a number. I want to know who clicked on my link. Also, so we knowwho is active and whois not
That would be awesome!
03-02-2008, 12:19 PM
CashCrater

Send a message via MSN to angiesapp

I would like to suggest that a link be added on the front page to "view referrals" and also add the date the referral signed up next to the information when viewing referrals page.

NEW REPLY