FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread View

01-06-2017, 01:44 AM
Administrator

Many surveys do credit quickly, but others can take a few days or longer. Some may not credit until the entire study/survey ends. Hoping we get some more approvals for you soon.
01-06-2017, 02:58 AM
Dollar Crater

I hope so. Thanks for the help.
01-06-2017, 08:01 AM
Dime Crater

Default Surveys

Dana
I never received my 10% more from Jan 4 on my totals----and also---is there supposed to be top surveys available,because I dont get any of those-all that shows is daily surveys under my top surveys tab----have never received any..

Can you check on these two

Thanks
Randy
01-06-2017, 11:56 AM
Administrator

I'm checking on your bonuses from January 4th. As for TopSurveys, they are set to disappear when none are available for you. This should change as new surveys continue to come out.
01-10-2017, 07:23 PM
Penny Crater

Default Global test market surveys

Anyone else run into problems sometimes on the Global test market surveys website with being rewarded?

I notice that sometimes I'll complete a survey and after rating the survey, it'll say " you've completed this survey Thank you for your participation, here is another one which will take approximately xx minutes." Then I'll attempt that survey and get disqualified and not get rewarded for either one of those surveys. This is pretty annoying especially with higher value rewards and longer surveys.
01-10-2017, 08:56 PM
Administrator

The surveys are run by independent companies and your money will be credited to your account when we receive confirmation from them that you have properly completed the survey. This will typically happen within a few hours, but may require several days. We regularly inspect the crediting processes to ensure that any crediting errors or delays on our end are addressed as quickly as possible. Please note that you must qualify for and fully complete the survey to receive credit. Daily Surveys may also not credit if you are not allowing 24 hours between surveys (unless they state you may take more than one in a 24 hour period) or if they are flagged as being completed hastily or include inconsistent responses; please make sure you're not going through the surveys too quickly but are providing thorough and thoughtful responses.
01-11-2017, 01:40 PM
Dime Crater

I did a survey yesterday for 2.85. Confirmed the email and everything and got no credit. What is going on? Big money surveys never confirm for me. I need this 2.85 credit. Can someone please do something about this
01-11-2017, 03:21 PM
Administrator

While most of the Surveys will credit immediately some may require a longer review period or may be setup in such a way that they require longer to credit. For example, in some cases the client will wait until the end of the study and then submit all credits for the entire project. If the survey doesn't redirect to the normal end page that will mean the survey won't credit immediately. Depending on how long the study runs it may take a few weeks for some users to receive credit for some surveys.

Also remember that all surveys are subject to quality checks and may not credit if they are not completed with quality responses. Each of the Surveys will remind about this when the survey is selected: "Please remember to answer all of our questions carefully and thoughtfully. Your survey completion will be rejected and your reward will not be paid in the event that you demonstrate inattentive behaviors such as speeding through our survey or entering false information. Survey participants who rush through our survey will not be rewarded."
01-17-2017, 12:46 PM
Penny Crater

Thumbs down this site does not pay

this site just crap i do the survey does not pay me ***
01-17-2017, 01:13 PM
Administrator

Aces_,

I checked your account and see you've clicked on some offers/surveys in the the last 30 minutes or so. I'm including some additional information below about pending offers and surveys:

When a user completes an offer through our site, advertisers report the completion to us and we credit your account. In most cases offers confirm within a couple of hours, but sometimes they can take days or weeks. Sometimes an advertiser may report completions slowly, other times there may be unexpected delays. For example: communication issues may occasionally delay the notifications. We regularly review our crediting processes to make sure that we identify and address these issues in a timely manner.

Please make sure you meet all of the requirements for the offers, and that you are fully completing each offer with correct, truthful and clear information. Each offer should take at least a few to several minutes each to complete and the requirements will be stated in the offer's description on our site. Also, an offer may not approve if you have already completed it previously on another site.

For more information about pending offers and possible crediting issues, please visit this page: http://forums.cashcrate.com/showthread.php?t=9400

The surveys are run by independent companies and your money will be credited to your account when we receive confirmation from them that you have properly completed the survey. This will typically happen within a few hours, but may require several days. We regularly inspect the crediting processes to ensure that any crediting errors or delays on our end are addressed as quickly as possible. Please note that you must qualify for and fully complete the survey to receive credit. Daily Surveys may also not credit if you are not allowing 24 hours between surveys (unless they state you may take more than one in a 24 hour period) or if they are flagged as being completed hastily or include inconsistent responses; please make sure you're not going through the surveys too quickly but are providing thorough and thoughtful responses.
NEW REPLY